Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Look What Terrye Made With One Of Her Stamps!

Hello my paper crafting friends! Today I want to show you what Terrye French has made with her Love Heart Stamp!
Terrye has created this adorable faux box with Beatrice The Butterfly to hold your stationary. I think it's absolutely adorable! You can find the Love Heart Stamp on our Stamps page.
She has this up for sale on Ebay, here's the link if you'd like to purchase this. Blogger won't let me put the direct link in, but you can go to www.ebay.com and type in the search box thepaintedpearbasket (yes all one word), and her items should come up.
Terrye, I can't wait to see what you make next with your stamps!
Tomorrow I will be posting a tutorial and will add some new stamps, so stop on by here for a visit while your visiting all your blogs!
Take Care ~Jody~

2 comments: