Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Christmas Stamps Just Added!

Terrye & I have been working on Christmas Stamps the last few weeks. I just finished these yesterday, they're just so cute! I can't wait to create something with them. I working on more, that should be up soon! I'm getting ready to attend a Scrapbooking Expo in Puyallup, Wa on the 20th of this month. So I've been busy trying to get ready for that. It's a 3 day show, so it should be lots of fun! You can purchase any of our stamps from the stamps page, or by email or phone. I'll be back with more in a couple of days! Talk to ya all soon!
Take Care ~Jody~


1 comments:

  1. Hi Jody! Just popped over from Bella Creations Facebook page. Your stamps are wonderful! I LOVE that Santa!
    What are you looking for in a DT member and do you need samples sent to you?
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    CarolS

    ReplyDelete