Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Two New Terrye French Santa Stamps Added!

Terrye & I have two more new stamps just released today! Both are perfect for Christmas. Who doesn't love Santa! These are just too cute! I can't wait to make Christmas Cards with these. I've already been thinking how I want to design the card/cards.
Check out Stamp Page to see the new ones!
I went to the Scrapbook Expo that I spoke about in my last post. It was a lot smaller of a show than I expected. A ton of scrapbook supplies and not very many stamps up for sale. But, it was pretty fun to look around at all the neat stuff available for Card Making & Scrapbooking. I did get to show my stamps to a couple of vendors, including a lady from Michaels Craft Store! Woot Woot! I'm excited. Terrye & I are working hard to get our stamps in stores so they're available anywhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment