Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa & Reindeer Card - Inspiration

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far! Today I'd like to share with you a card made by Nadja Robbins of Scrap Dragon. She used a digi stamp by Rosanna Zuppardo called Santa & Reindeer stamp to create her card. You can find this stamp on our website here. It turned out so cute! Love the colors and all the shading. You can visit Nadja's blog to see how she made her card here.


Close up of her coloring and shading.

Thank you for sharing Nadja! It's beautiful! 

I'm finally feeling better after being sick for 3 weeks. So today I spent the day decorating my home for Christmas. I will post some photos tomorrow of my home, as this is the first Christmas in our new home. 
Thank you all for stopping by today. I hope we've inspired you in some way!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Jody~



1 comments:

  1. Great card Nadja. Fun image Rosanna. Glad you are feeling better Jody. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete