Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CHA 2014 Recap

Hello everyone! I'm back in my studio from an amazing CHA show! I didn't plan on going to the show this year, but at the last minute decided why not go this year? So in under a week I had to make all the arrangements, order all my gear to take with me including my racks, and make samples of all of my stamps. What a crazy week that was trying to get everything ready for a show I'd never been to before.

My arrival at CHA. Wow, what a huge building!


This was only the second time I'd ever flown on an airplane, and by I went by myself. I was very nervous to say the least. But it all went so smooth, no bumps in the road or anything! Needless to say it was a little stressful, but it was so worth it!
Some photos of the show.
My booth at CHA.


At the show we picked up 6 new stores! The following stores are now carrying our stamps!
Scrapbook N' More - TX
JuJu Scrapbook - Brazil
Rincon Creativo - Colombia
Stamps & Memories - HI
The Craft Retreat - AZ
Easy As Cat Soup - SC
Thank you to all of you who ordered from us! We look forward to working with you!  Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth and supported us, we appreciate it!

We also had several distributors interested in distributing our stamps in the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Australia, and the UK.

We also talked with two paper crafting magazines who would like to do an article on us.

Let's just say I'm a little excited that the show turned out so well!

I also was able to meet some fantastic talented people there.
I met three of my design team members who've been working on my team almost since I first started my business. Thank you Shawn, Nadja and Lori for coming and helping me out! I appreciate it so much!

I had the pleasure of meeting so many talented people there. The first person I met was Tim Holtz.

I was walking to my booth to start setting up and I crossed paths with him and got to shake his hand. What a nice guy he is! Love his work too!

I was also able to meet Theresa Collins, Angie from My Little Darlings, and Mindy Baxter from Stampin Mindy, and One Odd Girl Stamps. Here's a photo of Angie, Mindy & I.

Clarissa from Kendra Wiggins Designs & I. Clarissa may join us and be one of our new stamp designers!

Anyhow I had a lot of fun at this show. It was quit the experience, and I'm ready to do it all over again! 

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you enjoyed the post.
~Jody~




2 comments:

  1. Wow the venue looks huge, so glad you had a great time and made lots of friends and contacts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure wish I could have seen it in person....

    ReplyDelete