Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

We've Made Cover of Scrap & Stamp Magazine!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I can't believe it! Christy Hartman is one of our stamp designers and she had the privilege of writing an article about how to alter scrapbook papers using stamps, stencils and acrylic paints for Scrap & Stamp magazine. We were featured on the front cover of their April 2014 issue.  Wow, how exciting this is for us! This is the first time we've ever been in a magazine, let alone the front cover of one! I can't even begin to tell you how excited and blessed I feel right now.
 The stamps Christy used to create these mixed media pieces in the magazine are the Aloha Memories Hula Girl, Aloha Memories Sentiment, and the Jump For Joy Spring Time Erik. 
And now I'm proudly going to show off the photo of the front cover of Scrap & Stamp magazine. ;)


Don't forget to pick up your copy!
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Jody~



0 comments:

Post a Comment