Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Info About Our Stamp Line

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you all! I thought I'd do a post today filling you in about the quality of our stamps. I've taken some photos so you can see how our stamps will come when purchased.
Here's a sample of a stamp that has the front & back acetate sheets attached to it. All stamps come with the stamp image lazered onto the front of the acetate sheet so you can see the stamp through the package. The stamp also sits on another sheet of acetate in the back.

Here's the stamp without the acetate sheets. All of our clear stamps are made in the USA, from crystal clear, non-yellowing photopolymer resin. They are very high quality and will last a life time.

All of our stamps come in a clear resealable cellophane bag with hole at top for hanging.

Each stamp comes with a card in the package as you see here, that  includes all of our contact information, product number, product name, and bar code.

If you have any questions about our product please feel free to contact us via email or phone.
~Jody~




4 comments:

  1. I love clear stamps. They are easy to clean and use and store. Glad you are making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Jean. I totally agree with you on how easy to clean and store they are. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. These stamps look to be amazing, will they be distributed in the UK at all, postage is so costly from the USA......Good luck on your new stamp venture....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ursula! Right now they aren't in the UK. But were working on that. I know postage is expensive. I always offer my customers the lowest postage I can get. I also offer shipping quotes before you order. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment, I appreciate it! If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete