Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Stamp Designer Announcement!

Hello everyone! Hope your all having a fantastic week so far. Here in Washington the weather has been really nice the last few days, but the next 7 days it's going to rain. I'm so ready for sunshine! I'm sure most of you are too!
So on with my post for today. I'd like to let you all know that we've signed with another stamp designer. We've contracted with Tracey Lynn-Miller of Fred She Said Digital Designs.  
Tracey designs all kinds of cute and whimsical images that are perfect for card making and scrapbooking. You can check her out her links below.

We will have our Easter Release party this Friday March 28th - April 5th. Tracey will have some stamps in this release. I hope you'll come back and join us in the release party! 
Have a good day and thanks for stopping by today!
~Jody~

0 comments:

Post a Comment