Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our Newest Design Team Member

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to introduce to you our newest design team
member Stephanie Beauchemin! She loves paper crafting and has been
for several years. We're so excited to have Stephanie on our team! She is
such and inspiration to all of us! Welcome to our team Stephanie! Here's alittle more information about Stephanie.


Hi! I’m Stephanie, happily married and « mother » to two beautiful dogs, living in Quebec, Canada. I’ve started doing scrapbooking in 2009, and since then, I’ve been completely addicted to cardmaking and stamps! Colouring with Copics truly is my passion, and while I’m always looking out for new techniques, I love to imagine scenes with the characters. I don’t have any particular style, sometimes grungy, sometimes CAS, mostly intense colours, but always with some dies, hehe! I also love cooking and making some photos, or reading books day’n night. See ya on my blog!

http://missniceroadscrapsit.blogspot.ca/





4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Stephanie! Can't wit to see your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Stéphanie, bien hâte de voir tes créations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! You rock, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am looking forward to seeing your creations using the Treasured Times stamps!!

    ReplyDelete