Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Who Wants A Cookie? - Emo Elenora's Sunflower Cookie

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent my weekend with my daughter and my three grand babies. :) It was a perfect day!

Today I'd like to share with you a very creative project done by one of our customers, Tami Mudd. She belongs to a very special group that's into baking cookies and giving back. She took part in a cookie swap headed by Nicole from "Lifes A Batch" on Facebook, for Mother's Day. Tami decided to use our stamp Emo Elenora's Sunflower Stamp designed by Jehanne Silva-Freimane from Just Some Lines to create this edible cookie.  Tami used edible food coloring to make the impression of the stamp, and then painted the cookie using the same food coloring.  Isn't it just darling! They look so yummy too!  Who knew you could make a cookie using a stamp? What a clever idea!!!




Here's a couple more photos of the rest of the cookies that were created by the group for the Mother's Day swap. I can't believe how talented these ladies are. They're just beautiful!



Here's the link to Tami's blog if you'd like to take a look at some more of her work.

Tami also has an Etsy store where she sells her handmade Scribe & Needle Tools.

Thanks for stopping buy today! 
We hope you enjoyed your visit!
~Jody~



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jody! Since I am horrible at drawing, stamps have turned into my "go to" tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Tami! I think your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete