Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Don't Skip Over Your Potential

Emma the Skipper

Happy Sunday! It's Tammy Louise here sharing a project made away from my craft table!  Yep, still in Florida and I'm enjoying that I have to shop for each individual card!  Found some lovely little ditties to show off the Skipping Emma card with!


Anyway, I found an actual Michaels Craft store about 20 minutes away and went shopping!  Turns out the Hobby Lobby here in Zephryhills has no mulberry flowers and no Martha Steward section!!! What is up with that!    I went shopping in a NORMAL town "Tampa" and found these terrific Heidi Swapp premade card and it made this project come together perfectly!  No craft table, means simplifying the card making process!!!  Hope you like this little Emma skipping along with these gorgeous water painted butterfly wings on the embossed card!  If you ever have to make something on a quick basis, these are perfect!  


INGREDIENTS: 
Emma the Skipper by Tracey Lynn Miller
Pre made Heidi Swapp card

The water color paint has glitter in it, just paint and wipe these cards!

 MEDIUMS: 
Cosmic Shimmer water color
Copic Ink for image

There are more photos and materials info on my blog!  Would love for you all to visit some time!  Handmade by TLC
Thanks for visiting,

4 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful , Tammy !
    I like the big butterfly with the glitter on it ....
    And the girl is so adorable ; and beautifully coloured.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable Tammy! Love everything about it! Thank you!!!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! Love the colors!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I love every aspect of this card....I so need to learn to print & cut! Beautiful beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete