Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Everyone Deserves a Frosting Fairy For Their Birthday!

Hi There Everyone,

Welcome to the Treasured Times Inspirational Blog!  My name is Melanie and today I am sharing a super cute creation with you all. I think everyone deserves the Frosting Fairy to visit them on their birthday, don't you? This adorable clear stamp named "The Frosting Fairy"  is by artist Tracey Malnofski and is available to purchase over at the Treasured Times Store.



This image was such fun to color and has so many possibilities. If you would like more details about my card please come visit me over in Fairy Stamp Land,
A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one. . I would love to have you as my newest followers. 



Colored with Copic Markers and here is a closer shot of my coloring.

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Melanie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie , your card is so pretty !!
    I like that stamp very much.
    And your colouring with Copics looks great to me.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love your color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie! Your card is darling!!! Thank you so much for making such a cute card. This is perfect for celebrating a Birthday!
    Hugs!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Lovely Melanie! I need a fairy to bring me cake now!

    ReplyDelete