Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fall is coming

Hello all!! This is Melissa here with my first Inspirational Blog post as a member of the Treasured Times DT!! I am so excited to be here and able to use the incredible images by such awesome stamp designers.

I know it is not technically fall here yet but the temps are definitely giving the feeling that it is.

I used Jump for Joy Fall Erick by Christy Hartman! I colored him using Copic Markers.



Remember our Current Challenge #22 is happening over on our Challenge Blog - Anything Goes. 

We would also love to have you join our Facebook group!!!

Have a great day!!



6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! The colors make me long for fall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Holland fall has really started ....
    And I love that season with all those warm colours I see in your card.
    It is a great stamp and a beautiful card !
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, such an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute Melissa!!! Perfect for Fall! Thank you!
    Hugs!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a playful card...I love the added leaves you added to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa, What an adorable card that you made with my Fall Erik! Thank you for such a wonderful design with this stamp. He is patterned after my son when he was little. Love him. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you do next. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete