Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Twas the night before Christmas.....

Hello everyone, Keeley here today I am here to share my inspirational card for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps!

I have used an image from Erica Nicomedi called James and Sled. 


The papers and sentiment are from Lili of the Valley and I have coloured this image in with Derwent Inktense Pencils.

I have also used my favourite dies again from....Magnolia Doohickey Lovely Fence, Slender Firs and Spuce, Joy Crafts 6002/2026 and Signature Dies Holly Leaves.


Thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!

Hugs..

1 comments:

  1. Your Christmascard looks great !!
    I like the traditional colours red and green .... and your inktense-colouring is very beautiful.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete