Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Booh Witch

Hiya all, it is Tracy here 
Halloween is nearly here and I just had to share this card I made using the fab Booh Witch By Erica Nicomedi

I have coloured her using Spectrum Noir Pens...For her skin I have used 
FS2,FS4,TN3. 

I was going to go for green hair, but decided to go for orange instead. 
Hair- OR1,OR2,OR3
Hat & Cloak - IG10,IG8,IG5,IG4 

And here is the finished card, the rest of the image was coloured using the following colours- 
Purples- LV3,LV2,LV1
Oranges- OR1,OR2,OR3
Background - BG5 & Blender 
The papers were actually some free ones i received with a magazine ! 
I have added some tulle and then stuck some gems and sequins to it to add a little bit of sparkle. 

I hope you all have a great Halloween, stay safe and have fun :) 
Don't forget to share any of your creations with us over on the Facebook Group, we are a friendly bunch and love seeing what you have made. 

Happy Crafting 

3 comments: