Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

EMO COOKIE BAKER .... X - MAS

DEAR  BLOGFRIENDS  !




Christa from Holland here to show you another card I have made.

I have used : Emo Cookie Baker  ( designed by Jehanne Silva Freimane ).


She is coloured with Derwent pencils.

And I have made a Christmas-card with it ....

Hope you like it.



The beautiful papers I have used are from Michele R Designs.

It is called : Santa is Coming.

I hope I have given you some inspiration for your Christmas-cards ....


THANKS  FOR  VISITING  !







7 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, do like the shape, and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous, I will have to give distress markers a go soon lol
    hugs
    sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605660264/

    ReplyDelete