Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mr Snowman!


Welcome to the Treasured Times Inspiration Blog!  


Keeley here and today I am here to share a Tag with you all. I have used the beautiful image from Ppinky Dolls collection called  Mr Snowman.  



I have used Snowflakes, Ornate Frames, Pearls, Mittens, Rolled Rose Organza Ribbon and finally  I have added a bit of Glitter as it's Christmas!.  

I have coloured her in with Derwent Inktense Pencils, here is a Colour Palette for your Pinterest Board or just for your information. 


Thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!

You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.

Hugs..




2 comments:

  1. Keeley your tag is darling hun. I really love the dies you used, the glitter and the flowers. Brings it all together so nice!!!
    Hugs, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ppink images, you did a fantastic job on her she is adorable. The dies are wonderful and I love the colors.
    Pat :^)

    ReplyDelete