Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sweet Christmas!!!

Hi everyone. Nia here. I know Christmas is over and i hope you all had a lovely time.

I wanted to share with you a design I created for a christmas card using Sweet Christmas as shown here
I love this stamp. they are so cute and I loved working with this image to create one of my Christmas cards and so here is my creation.

I created this card by colouring the image using my spectrum noir pens. I then printed off the background paper from a cd I have, I added a red background to the image and the backing paper then I added the ribbon and the flowers (the flowers I decorated the centres with pearl beads I had in my stash)
I hope you like my creation and love this stamp as much as I do I think it is a great one to add to your collection.

Thank you for looking and i would love you to visit my blog niascraftcorner.blogspot.co.uk

See you all soon
Hugs,
Nia xxx




2 comments: