We've decided to close our doors here at Treasured Times so we are starting to offer ALL the stamps and paper packs at 35% off!
If there is a stamp you've been wanting you better get it now before they are gone.
Code to use: BUS35. www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I then stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
On the top, I stuck a die-cut " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".
For the decoration, I added different die-cuts realized with the following dies:
- Dies "Butterflies" - " Noor! Design ".
- Dies " Swirls " - "Marianne Design".
- Dies "Leaves" - "Lily Of The Valley".
- Dies "Banner" - " Noor! Design ".
Then, I added the following flowers:
- White and blue Rose (20 mm) (WOC).
- Brown Rose (20 mm) (WOC).
- Rose "Tan" (30 mm) (WOC).
- Blue carnation (WOC).
- Brown Rose (10 mm) (WOC).
- Pink Rose (10 mm) (WOC).
- Rose ecru (10 mm) (WOC).
- Lilidafts pink (WOC).
- Lilidaft ecru (WOC).
- Pink Rose (15 mm) (WOC).
- Blue Rosebuds (WOC).
- Golded berries (WOC).
I also stuck a small glass bottle around which I added a piece of silvery thread.
To finish, I stuck a knot which I realized with the ribbon " Organza Rose " and decorated with a charm "Heart".
I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day!
This is the image After Colouring before it was placed on a card.
My image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot here in Australia.
Products Used on this card
X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
My Favorite Things Dienamics Blueprints 8
My Favorite Things Dienamics Scrolled Flourishes
Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday
Poppy Stamps Vintage Bird Cage
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Tea Dye
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base
All the flowers used are from my stash and I have no idea what companies they are from
I draw here with my Copic markers and see how lovely she is for Valentine.
Here you see a full card.
I used a lot of dies from diffent companys and the text is also available at the store.Here. The paper i used is design by Michele Roos Designs and available in the store. Its beautiful paper for Valentine. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day. Hugs Astrid